In 1950 the father of naturism, Albert Lecocq, and a group of pioneers in the movement created the CHM, a benchmark naturist campsite. The Fédération Française de Naturisme (French Naturism Federation) embraced the promotional side of things, but also and above all the protection of naturist values.
160 authoritative members work in this recognised non-profit association. They come from different arenas representing:
- Affiliated associations
- Accredited naturist structures
- A supervisory board
- A federal office
- Specialised committees
Today there are no less than 360 naturist spaces and 50 naturist beaches which help keep this association alive in the support of naturism and to defend it against its critics. You will find all the entities on the site of the Fédération Française de Naturisme: www.ffn-naturisme.com.
A structure with several roles
- To support naturist associations through different types of aid.
- To promote this lifestyle in France and to spread awareness of it beyond our borders.
- To defend naturismwith the authorities and to ensure that developments in legislation do not hamper our lifestyle.
Adhering to the values of naturism is not only limited to ambling naked in a naturist campsite in summer. Advocacy actions are also organised on a daily basis throughout the year, each with the aim of defending and protecting our lifestyle and environment. You can find the association closest to you on the Fédération Française de Naturisme website.
Why do I need a licence?
- To affirm your commitment to the naturist movement and that you will comply with the established rules.
- To show your compliance with naturist
- To support the FFN financially in its protection and promotion activities.
SOCNAT is committed
A partner chosen by the FFN, SOCNAT is a large open-air commercial group proudly upholding the values of living nude with the acquisition of naturist campsites. It actively takes part in the promotion and above all the transmission of naturist values. By committing to continual support for the Fédération Française de Naturisme, SOCNAT intends to set an example with its activities, which are mainly designed to showcase this natural lifestyle and above all to de-demonise it in the eyes of the general public.
An invaluable collaboration for a strong and influential federation! Naturists, choose to commit!